1. “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.” - Jason Fried, founder of 37signal
2. “Don’t worry about funding if you don’t need it. Today it’s cheaper to start a business than ever.”- Noah Everett, founder Twitpic.
3. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” – Drew Houston, Dropbox Co-Founder and CEO
4. “Wonder what your customer really wants? Ask. Don’t tell.” – Lisa Stone, BlogHer Co-Founder and CEO
5. “Don’t worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they stop.” - Jeffrey Zeldman, A List Apart Publisher
6. “Get five or six of your smartest friends in a room and ask them to rate your idea.” - Mark Pincus, Zynga CEO
7. “It’s not that we need new ideas, but we need to stop having old ideas.” - Edwin Land, Polaroid co-founder
8. “Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.” - Paul Rand, Graphic Designer
9. “It’s hard to do a really good job on anything you don’t think about in the shower.” - Paul Graham, YCombinator co-founder
10. “Entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and a want to create.” —David Karp, Tumblr founder and CEO
11. “I doubt I’ll ever go back to corporate work. Once you see the light, there is no turning back.” —Magnus Jepson, WooThemes co-founder
12. “Anything that is measured and watched, improves.” —Bob Parsons, GoDaddy founder
13. “You can’t make anything viral, but you can make something good.” —Peter Shankman, HARO founder
14. “Sustaining a successful business is a hell of a lot of work, and staying hungry is half the battle.” —Wendy Tan White, MoonFruit co-founder and CEO
15. “Mistakes will not end your business. If you are nimble and willing to listen to constructive criticism you can excel by learning and evolving.” –Meridith Valiando Rojas, co-founder and CEO of DigiTour Media
16. “Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.” –Anthony Volodkin, founder, Hype Machine
17. “When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.” —Josh James, Omniture CEO and co-founder
18. "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." Erica Nicole, the founder of YFS Magazine
19. "It's easy to get caught up in the day-to-day hard work of running a business and completely forget that while solving problems and building something you can be proud of, you also have an incredible opportunity to shape the future. Even better, you have the chance to meet amazing people and do amazing things along the way. It's important not to get lost among the trees and forget about the amazing, beautiful forest you're planting."- Colin Wright, co-founder of Asymmetrical Press
20. "You just have to pay attention to what people need and what has not been done."- Russell Simmons, founder of Def Jam
21. “When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say ‘wow, that was an adventure,’ not ‘wow, I sure felt safe." – Tom Preston-Werner, co-founder Github
22. “Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.” - Ryan Allis, co-founder and CEO iContact
23. “Money is like gasoline during a road trip. You don’t want to run out of gas on your trip, but you’re not doing a tour of gas stations.” – Tim O’Reilly, founder and CEO O’Reilly Media
24. “Dream big. Start small. But most of all, start.” - Simon Sinek
25. “A hard thing is done by figuring out how to start.” – Rand Fishkin, SEOmoz
26. “I don’t have big ideas. I sometimes have small ideas, which seem to work out.” – Matt Mullenweg, WordPress
27. “People tend to think that in order to start a new business they have to come up with something new and dazzling, but that’s a myth – and it’s often propagated by venture capitalists.” – Gurbaksh Chahal, RadiumOne
28. “I think I was very naïve early on, but that also meant I didn’t know what couldn’t be done.” – Matt Mickiewicz, 99 Designs
29. “Every single person I know who is successful at what they do is successful because they love doing it.” – Joe Penna, Mystery Guitar Man
30. “Solving specific problems is what drives me. I am not interested in having a career. I never have been.”- Sean Parker, Napster
31. “It’s not about how to get started; it's about how to get noticed.” – Steve Case
32. "Do. Or do not. There is no try." - Yoda, Jedi Master.
33. “Success comes down to hard work plus passion, over time. If you work really, really hard over a long period of time, it will pay off.” – Stanley Tang, eMillions
34. “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” - Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance.
35. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game's winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that's why I succeed.” - Michael Jordan, NBA Hall of Famer.
36. “There’s lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there’s only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: it’s to change the world.” - Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote.
37. "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company.
38. “Always deliver more than expected.” - Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
39. "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." - Mark Twain, author
40. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” - Steve Jobs, co-founder and CEO of Apple
41. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” - Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin Group
42. “As an entrepreneur, you have to be OK with failure. If you’re not failing, you’re likely not pushing yourself hard enough." –Alexa von Tobel, founder of LearnVest
43. "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
44. “I hate how many people think, “glass half-empty” when their glass is really four-fifths full. I’m grateful when I have one drop in the glass because I know exactly what to do with it.” - Gary Vaynerchuk, co-founder and CEO of VaynerMedia.
45. “When you cease to dream you cease to live” - Malcolm Forbes, chairman and editor in chief of Forbes Magazine.
46. "I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work." – Thomas Edison, inventor.
47. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because all that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are.” - Mark Cuban, Chairman of AXS TV, Owner of Landmark Theaters.
48. “You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react” - John Rampton, entrepreneur and investor.
49. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” -Tony Robbins, Motivational Speaker
50. “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” –Nolan Bushnell
51. “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” -Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO Amazon
52. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash, Founder Mary Kay Cosmetics
53. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” – Seth Godin, founder Squidoo
54. “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” – Reid Hoffman, co-founder LinkedIn
55. “I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars — I look for 1-foot bars that I can step over.” – Warren Buffett, chairman and CEO Berkshire Hathaway
56. “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” – Arianna Huffington, president and editor in chief The Huffington Post Media Group
57. “Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you.” –Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO
58. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney, founder Disney
59. “Everything started as nothing.” – Ben Weissenstein, founder and CEO The Entitled Group
60. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi, executive, head coach, player NFL
61. “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.” – Jack Dorsey, founder Twitter