Moteefe is an ambitious start up that helps entrepreneurs to sell custom merchandise online. We are looking for a Lead Developer to join our rapidly expanding team to help us become the No.1 custom merchandise company in the world.
We’re looking for a talented Lead Developer with solid experience with both front- and back-end Web technologies and leading small agile development teams. Not only will you build awesome product features that contribute to user growth, retention and delight, you will also be empowered and encouraged to contribute and implement your own ideas.
You will collaborate with our Head of Product, UX and design experts and our developers to work towards one unified goal - growth. As part of the Engineering team, you'll be making sure that the user journey is as precise and delightful as it can be. You'll join a great team that is customer-focused to its core.
- Passionate about technology and its relationship with business and user experience.
- Able to work independently designing the architecture for and planning your own solutions to problems.
- Possess empathy for the user and able to build great code that drives fantastic UX.
- Experience leading a small team of developers.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experience using a back-end MVC framework in a dynamic language, preferably Ruby-on-Rails.
- Experience working with SQL databases, designing schemas and writing custom queries.
- Experience developing in a modern front-end framework, React.js is preferred, but experience with other JS frameworks is also relevant.
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art deployment tools and DevOps practices.
- Excitement to work in a high-growth start-up, and throw themselves fully into a revolution.
- Be open, communicative, and fun to work with.
- Keen interest in New Technology/Consumer Internet/e-Commerce demonstrated through relevant social media activity, blogging, publications, participation in conferences etc.
Moteefe is a platform designed to allow users to design and sell custom merchandise online. We want to build a network of entrepreneurs who are ready to design their future and build their brand.
What drives us is the opportunity to promote entrepreneurship and enable social media influencers and organisations to bring their ideas to life. We want to take away all the risk, worry and hassle, and truly help people get rewarded for their creativity by giving them a platform and the opportunity to build a brand or spread a message.
About the Team
The team is made up of driven professionals from the tech, marketing, sales and design industry. We operate globally with our head office based in High Street Kensington.
- Competitive salary
- Share options in a growing company
- Company Pension Scheme
- Agile company – we move fast and make quick decisions
- Unlimited holidays
- Free fruit, breakfast for the office
- Social events – we’re a friendly bunch